— Last checked Mar. 7, 2023, by Aliya Nurani, Langara College Library & Information Technology practicum student
If you know of a valuable resource or news item for our industry that is not listed below, or we’ve made a mistake, please email our executive director, Sylvia Skene, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this resource section as soon as we can.
- Alberta Magazine Publishers Association. “Guides to Working from Home.” Read Here.
- Indigenous Innovation. “16 Tools to Ease the Transition to Remote Work for Indigenous Organizations.” Mar. 25, 2020. Read Here.
- Miller, Monica. “Virtual Launch Platforms Comparison.” Read Here.
- Ouram, Anders I. “How to Hold a Virtual AGM.” Pacific Legal Education and Outreach Society. Aug. 26, 2020. Read Here.
- Young Associates. “Tips for Working Remotely: Accounting Processes & Documentation.” Mar. 24, 2020. Read Here.
- Working from Home: Strategies for Success by LinkedIn Learning. LinkedIn learning has many courses on working from home, and this one of the more detailed ones. Sign in is required, either through a one month free trial or through free access granted by your public library. Take Course
- “A list of resources that might help if you’re new to remote work.” Hotjar, Aug. 17, 2022. Read Here
- Rybacka, Ola. “15 Tips for Working from Home Effectively in 2023.” TimeCamp, Feb. 14, 2023. Read Here