— Last checked and updated June 20, 2021, by Rachel Lin, Langara College Library & Information Technology practicum student
For COVID-19 Cultural Sector Resources (includes additional remote tools): Read Here
For COVID-19 Financial Support: Read Here
For COVID-19 News for Magazine Publishers (etc.): Read Here
For Mental Health Resources: Read Here
For Resources for Digital Magazines: Read Here
If you know of a valuable resource or news item for our industry that is not listed below, or we’ve made a mistake, please email our executive director, Sylvia Skene, at email@example.com and we will update this resource section as soon as we can.
- Alberta Magazine Publishers Association. “Guides to Working from Home.” Read Here.
- Indigenous Innovation. “16 Tools to Ease the Transition to Remote Work for Indigenous Organizations.” Mar. 25, 2020. Read Here.
- Miller, Monica. “Virtual Launch Platforms Comparison.” Read Here.
- Ouram, Anders I. “How to Hold a Virtual AGM.” Pacific Legal Education and Outreach Society. Aug. 26, 2020. Read Here.
- Young Associates. “Tips for Working Remotely: Accounting Processes & Documentation.” Mar. 24, 2020. Read Here.
- Working from Home: Strategies for Success by LinkedIn Learning. LinkedIn learning has many courses on working from home, and this one of the more detailed ones. Sign in is required, either through a one month free trial or through free access granted by your public library. Take Course