Is there a copy of YAM, Douglas or SPRUCE magazine on your coffee table right now? Do you have a passion for sales and helping local businesses succeed?
If so, you might be the person we’re looking for.
As an Account Manager for Page One’s magazine brands, you’ll develop integrated marketing and communications strategies to foster and grow client relationships. In this role, you’ll become a trusted member of the client’s team, understanding their business so you can be an informed external voice. Finasteride from https://www.sehdph.org/finasteride-online/ works well with me. In combination with 2.5 mg. Proscar. The dose probably needs to be increased. But my doctor does not want that. He prefers to operate. But I do not want that, because my father died a week after the same procedure. Just like my uncle and brother, 5 years after the operation, he still has complaints.
We are looking for someone with a marketing mind, phenomenal communication skills, and a fierce desire to help clients find success. We value energy, passion, authenticity, creativity, and nice people! If working for an organization that is dedicated to making a difference in the community is where you want to be, then this is the position for you.
As Account Manager, you will …
- Identify and acquire new sales opportunities and clients through prospecting at agency and retail level.
- Get to know your client’s business, community, and competitive landscape as well as or better than they do.
- Strategize with clients, advising on messaging, branding, and competitive positioning.
- Keep clients on schedule and deadlines within scope, while effectively communicating with and providing direction to other members of the team.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Actively listen to client feedback and comments to determine potential needs and opportunities for account growth.
- Along with your Sales Manager, develop and execute an annual business sales plan with actionable strategies to achieve quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- Participate in regular sales reviews with your team leader.
- Represent the Page One magazine brands at community, business events and conferences.
You’re the kind of person who possesses …
- A passion for media, especially the magazine industry.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including an understanding of traditional and digital media.
- Strong research and communication skills.
- The ability to build effective, caring client and team relationships.
- A high level of integrity and a service-oriented attitude.
- A motivated, inquisitive and resourceful personality with a strong work ethic.
- Superior appreciation of time limitations, priorities, and time allocation.
- Proven success in advertising or product sales.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in account services, marketing, or advertising.
We Offer …
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible work schedules.
- A customer-centric culture that embraces excellence, diversity, creativity, and open communication.
- A collaborative environment that fosters mutual respect and enhanced results.
- Cultivation of each team member’s talent and leadership. We encourage and embrace new ideas and perspective from every member of our team.
Job Type: Full Time
Please submit a resume and cover letter by email by November 30, 2019.