— Last checked Nov. 15, 2022, by Michael Hua, Langara College Library & Information Technology practicum student
For COVID-19 Financial Support: Read Here
For COVID-19 News for BC Magazine Publishers (etc.): Read Here
If you know of a valuable resource or news item for our industry that is not listed below, or we’ve made a mistake, please email our executive director, Sylvia Skene, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this resource section as soon as we can.
Cultural Sector Resources
- ASO Response Group. “Arts Coalition of BC List.” Download Here
- B.C. Alliance for Arts and Culture Resource List. “COVID-19 Resources, Prevention, Updates, and more.” Dec. 08, 2020. Read Here
- Canada Council for the Arts. “COVID-19 Important Information and Support for the Arts Sector.” Dec. 1, 2020. Read Here. Regular updates with news about how COVID-19 is affecting the arts sector in Canada.
- CHRC (Cultural Human Resources Council). “Cultural sector resources for businesses, organizations, and individuals.” Apr. 4, 2020. Read: National | BC
- Eventbrite. “Event Gift Cards Are the Ticket to Future Events.” Mar. 25, 2020. Read Here
For those that normally rely on events, EventBrite suggests encouraging customers to support your business and future events using gift cards
- Government of Canada. “Information for Canadian Heritage Grants & Contributions.” Read Here
- Greater Vancouver Professional Theatre Alliance. “COVID-19 Impact Survey Report.” Apr. 30, 2021. Read Here
- Greater Vancouver Professional Theatre Alliance. “Covid-19 Recovery Resources.” Read Here
- Spektrix. “Convert Refunds Into Donations .” Read Here
– Compiled by Shaleeta Harrison, LINK Magazine & Member-at-Large, MagsBC board, with assistance from Jessica Key, subTerrain & President, MagsBC board; Sylvia Skene, Executive Director, MagsBC; Leah Vecchione, and Kathryn Breakell, Langara College library technician practicum students; and content from the Women-EDs listserv, magazine publishers and others.No tags for this post.