What’s BAZOOF! magazine?
Winner of Parents’ Choice Awards®, BAZOOF! magazine is a health and creativity niche publication available in both print and digital format. It is set in a bustling city in outer space that readers visit as they turn the pages.
Along with fun and adventure, BAZOOF! educates on nutrition, personal care, fitness, healthy lifestyles, character development, eco-education—all in a creative and zany style! Filled with short stories, comics, recipes, puzzles, games, crafts, jokes, riddles, pet care, interviews, healthy snacks, sports, true stories, fun facts, prizes and more!
BAZOOF! is dedicated to educate and empower youth, with a focus narrowed into a few key areas:
- to encourage reading and learning
- deepen understanding of good health in these growing years, leading to habits that can last a lifetime
- inspire readers to develop the building blocks of a strong character
- spark the endless creativity youth naturally have, encourage writing, give them opportunities to be published, and build self-confidence
- STREAM learning to further explore interests, abilities, and prepare young minds for the future
Contact: TeLeni Koochin, Publisher
Address: 1210 – 1111 Richards St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0S3
Toll-Free: US/CAN 1-877-762-9624
Text or Call: 604-725-7691 (Canadian number, fees may apply)
Circulation: 1,000 Readership: 12,000